Having been spurred on by my last attempt, today I had another go at making a candle by transferring stamped ink images. I'm really pleased with the result this time. Here's what I did.
Firstly I measured and cut a piece of white tissue to the same size as the candle. I then inked up a selection of stamps with black Staze on and stamped this scene. The stamps are all from the card-io collections range.
I then masked the bottom of the design with a piece of torn paper, and inked the top with Atlantic versa ink. I added in the winter sun using canary and camellia versa inks. When I removed the mask it gave the impression of fresh white snow on the ground.
I finished up by adding some crystal stickles for extra sparkle. Hope you like it!
This is my final entry in to the Craft barn light challenge for this week - phew, just in time!