Sunday, 29 November 2015

Bubbles, rain or the spotlight?

I have made no less than five of these cards trying to get one that I was absolutely 100% happy with. This is number five and I'm still not content but have given up as I'm running out of time to enter the Clarity stamps challenge. This week it is 'clean and simple' using their own stamps. I picked out the little duck silhouette.  I masked and inked the circles using a variety of blue versa colour inks, spritzed with smooch spritz and added the duck and clarity 'thank you' sentiment. I haven't quite decided whether he's in a bubble, the rain or the spot light, but I guess that's up to the recipient to decide.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what is being said/ thought? 'I wish I could fly!' Perhaps! What a great contribution to this month's Clarity Challenge. I have the same issue, trying to get the perfect example; I think we are all too critical of our own work. Thank you for taking the time to take part and best wishes! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is a great idea and so sos so cute . I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and a super idea. Thanks for entering and good luck.

    ReplyDelete