Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Little Claire's

It really is high time I posted this card as I made it a while back now. The colours are quite subtle and haven't photographed well unfortunately. I keep thinking at some point I'll find better light and get a decent photo but it hasn't happened and now there's only a short time till the challenge closes that I made it for!

I used a tri fold card as my base. I stamped my favourite little Claire's stamp ( the butterfly tree) on to paper and then traced it on to parchment using a white gelly roll pen. I coloured the back of the parchment using Pergamano pens and affixed it via a tab to the fold in the card.

The right hand panel was made by stamping the cat from the butterfly tree. (When the card is fully closed it looks like one image). I stamped the butterflies from the tree on a scrap of parchment and cut out using a butterfly punch. I stuck them with a tiny bit of glossy accents and added pewter liquid pearls. Finally I stamped the sentiment which came from the same little Claire's stamp set.

This card is for this months little Claire's challenge Favourite stamp

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lou this is wonderful and beautiful sweetie !! Thanks you so much for sharing your amazing card with us at Little Claires it must of taken so much time to create !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning thanks for sharing at little claire

    ReplyDelete