Friday, 20 November 2015

One layer Santa

Well this is my third and final entry to this weeks less is more Santa one layer challenge. I masked the rectangle before inking with versa colour inks. I stamped pale silver snowflakes on the diagonal and spritzed the whole thing with smooch spritz in vanilla. Finally I added Santa to the front and stamped the sentiment in the corner. I'm just glad I photographed it before the cat walked across it with his muddy paws. I guess perhaps he felt on this occasion less wasn't more?!

3 comments:

  1. Another striking little scene from you Lou - think you are loving this challenge!
    Great work and thanks again for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful entry, Lou. I always love sleigh cards, and the font of the sentiment is great too. Aren't cats fab? :D Gotta luv 'em!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card Lou, love the background you created.
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    “Less is More”

    ReplyDelete