Friday, 27 November 2015

Owl always love Christmas!

I made this wintery card using the new tree set from card-io. The trees are stamped in versa colour châteaux grey. I added a little more of the ink to create shadows at the bottom on the trees. I used a memory box die to cut the curved piece at the front and covered it in ultra fine glitter. Finally I added the owl (also from card-io) in black to make him really stand out and spattered a little frosted lace stickles down the side of the trees. I have debated adding a message several times but can't quite decide!

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges;
Casology - owl
My time to craft
The craft barn- snowflakes

7 comments:

  1. This is such a frosty, wintery scene. I don't think you need a sentiment on this card, it is beautiful as it is.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is stunning! Love your subtle Versa Mark background tinged with grey, and that owl draws you into the landscape. Perfect in every way. No sentiment required! So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting cold just by looking at your card :-) Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful, lovely peaceful, snowy scene! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love all the white & sparkle! The little owl really draws the eye in!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lou!! I love your card. The scene is amazing. I love how the owl just peeks out. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, wintry scene, Lou! I love the design! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete