Sunday, 15 November 2015

Quilting, and a little break from Christmas cards!

I've made this card for my neighbours birthday this week. She is really in to her garden and in to crafting including sewing. I tied the themes together and came up with this. The papers are from magenta. I added fake stitching with a fineliner and extra details with liquid pearls and glossy accents. I went round the edges of the butterfly with a craft knife so as to be able to lift the wings up. The sentiment is from clarity stamps.

I'd like to enter this in to the My time to craft quilt it challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card with a slight nostalgic air around it :)
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to combine her hobbies. Very pretty - thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete