Monday, 30 November 2015

The Christmas rush

I've used these little fellas lots of times for birthday cards but I think this is the first Christmas card I've made with them. I stamped and coloured the penny black hedgehogs first and coloured with promarkers. Next I drew in the tree and inked the sky. I die cut the snowflake and used the negative as a mask and inked the snowflakes in to the sky. I die cut the lettering and finished it all off with some liquid pearls and glossy accents.

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card;
My time to craft - let it snow
Penny black Saturday - dies out punches
Penny black at allsorts - anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. A really super card Lou and beautifully coloured.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous entry to our challenge at My Time to Craft - thank you so much for sharing your project. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-this looks amazing, love the scene you created for the little hedgies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute scene. Beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete