Monday, 2 November 2015

Walking in a Winter wonderland

Yep, I'll be singing that from today until Christmas now!

Today I'm sharing with you my snowman card. The stamps used are all by card-io and the inks are versa colour. I found some scraps of card in my stash that I had previously die cut snowflakes from. I used the holes that had been left behind as a stencil and inked them with a mix of blue inks applied with a dry baby wipe. I stamped more snowflakes over the top and dotted some of them with liquid pearls. I stamped the snowman and lamp on an oval and inked in my usual way. I also stamped up the winter wonderland message on a rectangle. I assembled the whole card adding navy ribbons and more liquid pearls as embellishments.


I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges;
Crafty ribbons - snowman
Penny black at allsorts - Christmas
Allsorts- Christmas
Create and craft - ribbon or twine


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love all those snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft & Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely Christmas creation Lou and perfect for our themes, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lou.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more November Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete