Monday, 30 November 2015

Winter flurry



This is a bit of a last minute entry for this weeks Freshly made sketches challenge.
The sketch is this one
I've gone for a fairly straight forward take on it. I smooshed a bit of tumbled glass distress ink on my craft mat, sprayed it with water and pressed the card in to it. I then stamped card-io winter flurry snowflakes in to the ink. I cut the banner and stamped hero arts Christmas greetings in versa colour Neptune. The snowflake is a crafters companion die. I stuck both on with 3D foam pads and finished with a sequin and some gems.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty background you've created. And the sentiment is fun and perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The distress ink is the perfect background for this snowflake. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete