Sunday, 13 December 2015

Lavinias's Let it Snow


I made this card using Lavinia stamps, inspired by some of the beautiful design team work on their challenge this month. You can have a look at it here.

The challenge title is 'Let it snow' and, inspired by the DT, I had a go at creating a northern lights background. Seeing the Northern Lights in real life is one of the items on my bucket list, but for now I'll have to make do with making them up!



Thank you to Zoe for your advice on Northern Lights inking, Visit Zoe's blog here.

As the Lavinia challenge calls for just one entry per month, I now have to choose my favourite and I keep changing my mind!

3 comments:

  1. They are both just lovely, but my favourite is the ponies.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Lou, love them both, the skies are brilliant. Cannot pick a favourite! Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and what a lovely sky..... Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and thank you for entering..... Marianne DT, Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete