Sunday, 6 December 2015

Paper folding gift bag

This week I've had a go at following Neil's tutorial from the craft barn blog here. It is surprisingly quick and easy to do and now that I've done this one I reckon there'll be plenty more to follow!
This one was made with a paper from my stash. I added extra white brilliance ink to the to followed by some liquid pearls to make icicles. I made holes in the top with a little woodware star punch and tied silver ribbon on for handles.

I'd like to enter this in to this week's Craft barn challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, what a fab bag, very clever.
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog for Lavinia Stamps Challenge, you asked about inks on my carriage sample- distress inks which I applied lightly with brushes using Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet, then using a distress blending tool I went around the edges much heavier using a variety of darker blues, finishing off with black soot, I hope this answers your question, once again thanks for your kind comment xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you were able to use Neil's tutorial!! Your bag looks really nice! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete