Monday, 11 January 2016

I want to ride my...


Bicycle!
A very simple flat stamped card following this weeks Freshly made sketches challenge.  I've made this one for my brother who goes everywhere on his. 

I used; Little Claire's bicycle stamp ( avoiding inking the basket on the bike for a more manly feel!)
Woodware words (from a very old tool and construction themed set)
And papermania bazzill card.

Apologies for the poor photo quality, I lost the light today before I had time to photograph it.


3 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and gray with your bike image! Cute card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Linda I think you need a prize for the fastest comment ever placed... Within three minutes of me posting! Thanks for stopping by. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love that bike! So fun! Grey and yellow is one of my favourite colour combinations! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete