Thursday, 14 January 2016

With a flourish

Of all the challenges over at Less is More, I think I find the one layer ones the hardest. Somehow there's always the temptation to stick something on...
Anyway, I've been doing a few thank you's after all the Christmas one and this is what I came up with for the theme 'flourish.'


I just love this vine stamp from Lavinia Stamps. I inked a little versa colour ink in the background and embossed the stamp with gold 'wow' embossing powder. The thank you stamp is by hobby art.

Thanks for joining me today. Pop back soon as I will be revealing my entry for the Craft Barn's new alpha/dictionary challenge. It's the first week and there's still time to enter. They're not doing things in order so this week it's B is for...

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, what a super leaf flourish!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Love the colour choice and perfectly stamped flourishes. Superb work and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! Love your stamp and your inking too.
    Thank you so much for your entry
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warm tones behind your leaves, really effective.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete