Monday, 29 February 2016

Distressed!

I couldn't miss the opportunity to take part in Casology's 'distress' challenge this week with the fabulous lawn fawn as their sponsors. Here's the first card I made on the theme of distress



I started by stamping hobby art's cracked paint background in châteaux grey versa ink, then stamped crafty individuals floral postage stamp in DI using second generation stamping for a more faded look. I inked both images with different coloured distress inks and tore round the edges. They are mounted using 3d foam mount squares and the sentiment is another from crafty individuals. As well as Casology, I would like to enter this in to the craft barn's less is more challenge with flowers as there are flowers on the stamps :)

1 comment:

  1. Clever - love the way you've included 'distress' in your card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete