Wednesday, 9 March 2016

A gift

I've used a bit of random inking with yellows and oranges to stamp these sunflowers. I think it was a penny black stamp but I borrowed it from my mum and forgot to check! I drew in the stems and added the label attached to a cocktail stick which I coloured the same. The ladybird is one of those items you acquire from somewhere and couldn't bare to part with!



I'm probably pushing the boundaries of less is more here as there's not much white space but hopefully the one layer minimal embellishments will help!
This is my entry for this week's addicted to cas 'gift' theme. I'm also linking in to Simon says stamp a 'touch of green' theme and stamping sensations flower power.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely floral creation Lou, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. Very nice to see.
    thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and design and definitely makes the perfect gift.
    Thanks for sharing at ATCAS this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bouquet :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete