Monday, 28 March 2016

Dream a little dream


A bit of a special post for me this month as I was featured in Craft Stamper magazine in their 'ready set stamp' feature. I haven't been able to publish a picture of the card until now but I am pleased to be able to share this with you today. I hope you like it!

The details are in the magazine but the stamps I used are from little claire and paper artsy and the inks are distress inks. There are liquid pearls and clear glossy accents to finish off. 

I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges;

Simon Says Stamp - I can see clearly (I used clear glossy accents to add shine although it's not that visible in the pics!)

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card in lovely soft colours Lou, and perfect for our themes, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamy card, beautiful soft colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and
    Penny Black and more Challenges, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such a lovely card and on being published! I can see why this card was selected because the colors are so soothing and are blended so nicely. I especially like how you did the curly trees in the corner. Congrats again and thank you so much for sharing your project with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete