Sunday, 10 April 2016

Rabbits and Ovals

I thought I was going to have to let this fortnight's Craft Barn challenge pass me by as I couldn't find any way of creating an oval but I finally had a brain wave this morning, and here we are, just in time. I had a quick rummage through the left over recycling and found an old Easter egg box, bingo! It had an oval shape cut in the front - the perfect stencil for my needs! The oval was rather small so I made a little note card. As Easter is over for this year I wanted to make something that could be sent anytime.
I came up with this using Card-io and Stampendous stamps and distress inks. I finished it with wink of stella and liquid pearls.


Apologies for the awful photo, taken in the dark this evening and my camera has an absolute hissy fit if I try to use the flash!



2 comments:

  1. Ah makes me think of Watership Down!! Perfect Stencil for oval! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on winning the Craft Barn challenge with your lovely note card. Good job you rummaged through the recycling to find that oval shape for the stencil. Enjoy spending your prize.

    ReplyDelete