Friday, 29 April 2016

Saints, Dragons and Heros

Well they couldn't have timed it better over at Less is More, the same day my new Lavinia Stamps dragon arrived from the Craft Barn, they announced a dragon themed challenge! Unfortunately as Friday tends to be my crafting day, I've had to wait until now to have a play with it.

I teamed the dragon up with another Lavinia stamp - the castle, as well as a little inky goodness to make the rocky background et voila! Very simple I know, but then this is Less is More. I tied my colour scheme in to the Craft Barn challenge too (especially since that's where the stamp came from) to match their red and black theme this week.


13 comments:

  1. Super card! This is so distinctive and looks amazing, just like a scene from a fantasy novel! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inky rocky scene, really well done, love the pop of colour with the dragon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously evocative card!
    This looks mazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a terrific scene...I just saw Wicked in the theatre and this reminds me of it. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love this fantastic eerie feel to your card. Haunting, dramatic and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous scene you've created Lou. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What perfect timing and a fabulous creation for our challenge. St atmospheric and I love your stamp placement.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dramatic scene for your dragon Lou - this is fab!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous scene you'e created, loving the dragon stamp and how you'e blended the rocky mountain x Thank you for stopping by my blog and suggesting that I add my card to the Craft Barn challenge but mine has got a little gold on it and didn't want to chance it. Thank you so much for your very kind comments x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, cool dragon! What a fabulous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is amazing, love it! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous scene. Very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete