Monday, 18 April 2016

Tickled PINK!

I picked up a crafting magazine this week as I rather liked the look of the freebie flamingo die that came with it - perfect for casology's PINK theme.


For some reason the picture has come out a little red looking, I can assure you it is an unashamed shocking bright pink in real life! I die cut the flamingo twice on opposite sides of the card to get a mirror image, stamped hero arts alphabet stamps to create the greeting and added baby pink heart gems. Finally I mounted the whole thing with foam pads on to the aforementioned bright pink card.

As well as casology, I'd also like to join in with AAA cards anything goes theme. 

4 comments:

  1. Those flamingos are brilliant - what dies are they ? What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lou!! Your card is super clean and simple. I love those flamingo. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lou! I love the flamingos they are perfect! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Justine :)

    ReplyDelete