Monday, 23 May 2016

It's close to midnight...

That's the song I've had in my head all week since ATCAS announced the theme 'Midnight'. I had to turn to my lovely hobby art owls set for this one (any excuse!)


There was a bit of masking involved, I stamped the owl first, masked it, then stamped the branch and masked that, then finally masked the moon before inking the background. The card is coloured with promarkers and finished with 'starry night' stickles. Well, it seemed appropriate!

I know it's been a tad quiet here in the last week or so but if you call back in the next couple of days I will be doing a big reveal of my newly created 'Craft space on a shoe string!' Yep, I'm moving up in the world from my kitchen table to a corner of the office so there has been a lot of sorting and rearranging. As said, all will be reveled shortly!

Lou x

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little owl! Thanks for sharing at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful night sky, and your owl is darling! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great techniques you used to create this sweet card, Lou. Love the idea of stickles use, should be really beautiful in person. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete