Friday, 6 May 2016

New baby

I debated not sharing this with you as I'm not very keen on the font and the photo is dreadful but I didn't want to miss out on joining in with this week's less is more challenge.

This is a simple bit of paper piecing with an old Francoise wooden stamp and some plaid paper from my stash. As I don't have any baby message stamps I used individual letters from do craft.
Thanks for popping by, Lou x
Is like to enter this in to these challenges;
Less is more, designer paper
ATCAS plaid

7 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet elephant, and I love the plaid paper! Great that you entered... just in time... and I think it's very brave to stamp a sentiment with individual letters. I've never managed it, so well done. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, there's something really cute about that patchwork ellie. The co-ordinating border looks great too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little elephant...love his pocket! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute ellie!
    Super card with the toning DP!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is just too cute. Beautiful colour choice, CAS perfect and great to see you play along at Less is More and ATCAS with it. Thanks so much. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and cute card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet baby card, thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete