Monday, 13 June 2016

An inky summer garden

This week's theme at Simon Monday is a summer garden. When I saw it I knew I absolutely had to take part but it's taken till now to find the time - eek!
Anyway after a good inky fingers session this morning here is what I've come up with.
There's a mix of stamps used here from Lavinia, hobby art, crafty individuals and penny black. I've used mainly distress inks, blended, spritzed and stamped, although there is some fineliner and gel ink highlights added in. I finished it all with a good dose of wink of Stella but this is the best photo I could get off that I'm afraid.


I'd like to enter this in to:
Penny black Saturday- birthdaysI decided against adding a birthday message after some deliberation but as this card is destined for a birthday girl I'm hoping it still counts!)

6 comments:

  1. A super floral creation and perfect for our theme Lou, lovely colours as well, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! You captured our theme perfectly. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty ... I love your little wild flower scene. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myyyyy this is such a lovely scene you have created Lou. Love your shaded sky!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful birthday inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a beautiful work of art, I just love it.
    Good luck with the LC Designs challenge.
    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a beautiful work of art, I just love it.
    Good luck with the LC Designs challenge.
    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete