Monday, 27 June 2016

Some Bunny

It is always hard making a card for a fellow card maker - especially when it's your Mum! I wanted to use the bunnies (although they are from the 'hello baby' set) as Mum has two bunnies of her own and I knew she would like them. I also think it looks like a mum and daughter bunny!!!

I mixed in a craftwork cards birthday greeting with those already available in the lawn fawn set. I also used a couple of different papers from my stash cutting the green one with a sizzix scalloped circle die placed partially over it.
The bunnies are painted with watercolours and the inks are versa colour.

I'd like to enter this in to the following challenges;

Simon Monday - Use patterned papers
Allsorts - Photo inspiration (it was the colour scheme and little flowers that I used)
Stamping sensations - feature a creature

5 comments:

  1. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Love the bunnies and the flowers! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the design, Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Colour Challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete