Saturday, 2 July 2016

Tic, Tac, Dog!

The winner for the most random challenge has to go to the craft barn this week who presented us with the challenge of 'a dog under the sea !' Apparently we're all to blame ionabunny ;)

Well, not one to be deterred, after all it's not a challenge if it isn't challenging eh? I sat down and had a go. I have a couple of dog stamps, one wearing Christmas hats and another with a graduation hat. Not wanting to make it any more random than it already is I concluded I would have to draw my own. Eek!

I was also lured in by the fabulous tic tac toe grid at Simon Monday and thought I would combine the two.

Enough talk, here's the card;


I picked the left vertical tic tac toe line of sequins, blue, spray but realised I had inadvertantly done the top line too - sequins, gold, stamps. Unfortunately I don't think this doubles the chances of winning!!!

Since it's anything goes week at Simon Wednesday I thought I'd throw my hat in to the ring there too. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. super cute card Lou...love that adorable pup... ...great choice for Tic Tac Toe...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great it is a fun challenge this time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinky sweet and cute! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable! I love the little swimming pup. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft background and the gold sequins... So impressed you did your own drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dog, gorgeous background. Love those gold sequins on the blue and the fish are cute too. Overall, a winning combo. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a couple of cards entered in this challenge this week, unfortunately I haven't had time to play along.
    Your sea scene is fabulous, love all the little fish and sequin bubbles. Great job.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete