Friday, 29 July 2016

Uniko beginnings...

Uniko is a name I've heard quite a bit in blogland, but until this week (and curiously coinciding with me finding their blog site!!!) I didn't own any of their products. So now, armed with the beautiful cosmos stamp (one of my fave flowers) I was ready to join in the challenge this month - flowers. 

The stamps print super clearly,- I'll definitely be buying more of their products in future! This is quite a simple card coloured with inktense pencils. The background square was cut with lawn fawn stitched square die and it was finished with a little twine. The cosmos stamp set does come with sentiments but this card is for my sister and brother-in-law on their anniversary so I used a papermania stamp which was more suitable on this occasion.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your choice of colours, looks so classy. Thanks for linking up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've discovered Uniko! Great bold colours work really well with your composition x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy to read that you found Uniko and you are pleased with your purchase :) Stunning use of the Cosmos stamp set and I especially love the angled layers. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete