Saturday, 6 August 2016

C is for...


Well this is a very speedy make this week as I am currently working seven day weeks and we also have guests staying- not so many crafty opportunities! 
Anyway, as it turns out I was quite pleased with this easy make. I used a bit of parchment I've had for yonks and never quite found the right use for it. 

So here we have c for... caterpillar!

I cut circles with a Woodware punch and used my craft knife to cut a window over the definition for caterpillar. For whatever reason I decided this particular caterpillar needed weekly boys so they were drawn in with a gelly roll pen. Et voilĂ !

Linking in at the craft barn and simons work it Wednesday challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Well done for using the vellum, it looks beautiful and the cut-out idea works really well. I need to use my vellum stash more... Your caterpillar looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum makes a great background for your caterpillar. I love the way you have cut a window out for the definition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous bright, summery page. Reminds me of my favourite children's book, The Very Hungry Caterplllar.

    ReplyDelete