Thursday, 29 September 2016

Crafty individuals clean and simple style

I've had the idea for this card in my head ever since the crafty individuals less is more theme was announced . Today I finally got to put it on to paper!


I cut a wave shaped mask and stuck it down with repositionable glue. Next I stamped the dragonflies in clear embossing ink before lifting part of the mask to stamp the greeting in black. I embossed all of the stamping in clear embossing powder and repositioned the mask ready to blend a selection of distress inks over the top. To give it a finishing touch, I added a few dabs of alchemy wax.


3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea Lou, and it works beautifully. Many thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lous. The shape of the coloured section adds movement to the dragonflies. Lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely C&S card! Thank you for joining in CI challenge. Hugs, Sylvie

    ReplyDelete