Thursday, 15 September 2016

Fintastic!


Hi There!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my husband on our 8th anniversary which was on Tuesday. Having had a beautiful set of inktense pencils for my birthday, as well as stitched circle dies, it seemed only fair that I have a play at using them to make this card.

 The stamps are from Lawn Fawn's fintastic friends set which are proving to be very versatile indeed!

I'd like to put this card forward for the following challenges;

Allsorts - Anniversaries
Penny black and more - add a sentiment
Stamping Sensations - one for the boys
Simon Wednesday - Clean and simple
Simon Monday - At the movies (I feel it has a bit of a Finding Nemo/Finding Dory feel to it)


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful colouring and a great image.
    Thank you for joining our Anniversary/Special occasions challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this weeks and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely under water scene.
    Beautiful made.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card for our Anniversary and Special Occasion theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week. Thanks also for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wonderful card gets the "Awwwww!" award from me! It is so flippin' cute that it made me say, "Awwww!" and smile and think about how awesome anniversaries are! I love not only the sentiment, but the incredible coloring job you did! I'm so impressed at how you got the water to look so...watery! It's almost like it's reflecting light at the top and then gets darker the lower it goes. It looks amazing and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah so adorable and so perfect for your anniversary too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete