Wednesday, 19 October 2016

It's beginning to look a bit like Autumn...

Well hello there!

I'm conscious that the blog has been rather quiet recently, but I have been preparing a whole host of projects with my newly appointed craft barn design team member hat on, so watch this space!!

For now, I wanted to share a little autumnal make with you. This is the first autumn that I have owned a dog and I am so grateful that it gets me out in the woods every day so I can truly see the season changing. This year seems to be a particularly good one for mushrooms so if you're out and about, keep your eyes peeled!



This card is made with some paper from my stash, a bit of gold sheen vellum and of course a lovely penny black hedgie stamp coloured with promarkers. I used sizzix autumn gatherings die to cut the leaves out of gold paper and vellum and stuck them down with quickie glue. I have found it's a really good glue on vellum as it doesn't show through.

Take care and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

Lou x

Linking in to the following challenges;

4 comments:

  1. the fall leaves make a fabulous frame for the adorable hedgie image and i love the rich colours of the background. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glorious Autumnal creation full of lovely warm colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, and your autumn colours are simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete