Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Christmas for just a little bit longer

Well, I'm still going with Christmas cards for a little while longer - there's no harm in getting ahead for next year while your still in the spirit, eh?
I stamped directly on to the stampin up woodland embossing folder with a woodware tree stamp and a card-io deer stamp. I then brayered the folder with clear embossing ink and ran the folder through my bigshot. I then embossed the whole thing with clear sparkle embossing powder. The flourish in the corner is made using Sizzix  holiday greens dies and finished with a pearl dot.

I'd like to enter this in to the challenge at Craft Stamper and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou, the deer peeping through the trees is adorable and I love the muted colours and the foliage in the corner, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Happy New Year! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card, very elegant. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete