Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Dachsund through the snow!

I bought this gorgeous stamp set in September as a SSS exclusive. I'm so pleased I did- it has came in handy for lots of different cards this year. I made a whole set of small simple ones for my work colleagues but wanted to pull out the stops a bit more for this one, destined for my parents.

The background is don't with distress inks and colour bloom, plus versa colour metallic ink for the snowflakes. The stamps are mostly lawn fawns happy howlidays although I also borrowed some stamps from their toboggan together set.
Wink of stella was added to the snow and the whole thing is assembled with 3d foam mount pads athe different thicknesses.

Happy Howlidays!

Challenges; 
(I've only just found this challenge and am gutted to find it is running for a final time- all the best guys)
Allsorts blue bingo (middle line, left to right... Alright the yellow is a bit gold but I added dimension with the 3d foam pads and there is definitely no designer paper!)

6 comments:

  1. So creative, fun and ADORABLE!! I just love this!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a super creation for our bingo grid theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest card!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and such a fun stamp set.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Blue Bingo' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet! Thank You so much for playing along with us for our last challenge! Hugs, Karin
    https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

    ReplyDelete