Saturday, 24 December 2016

Happy Christmas!

Well, I've worked my last day before Christmas and I don't start again until... wait for it.. Boxing day! I've arrived home to find I don't have a key so I thought it a good opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas while I sit in my car and wait for my husband to get home!


I made this project a little earlier this month but didn't get chance to post it. If you would like a step by step you'll find it over on the craft barn blog. The central stamp is made by woodware and the flowers are Tim Holtz tattered floral. 

I'd like to enter this in to the challenge at stamping sensations.

All that remains is to say I hope you all have a very
Happy Christmas! 
See you in the new year x

2 comments:

  1. It's a super floral creation for this months theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty piece with a lovely colour scheme

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete