Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Ombre

It's been a long time since I last entered a simply less is more challenge. I took a break as I didn't really have time to comment on other people's work and it didn't feel fair when people are always so generous in commenting here.
Anyway, plan is to start again, starting with this week's ombre challenge. I used three different purple distress inks to create the ombre background then stamped a honey doo stamp over the top. I coloured it with ink tense pencils and outlined the stems in a gelly roll pen which I also used to write the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and delicate design. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant design with a perfect ombre effect BG. Super CAS and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous berry shades and I like the accents with the pen.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete