Saturday, 11 February 2017

Hearts and flowers

Hi there!
With valentines day just around the corner I really should be thinking about a card for my hubby. Instead I'm sharing with you a journal cover I made recently with a romantic theme. (Then I'll go and make a valentines card!)
I used honey dooo stamps and distress inks to make this one and 'lifted' it using a white gel pen.
I finished it off with a little wink of Stella and doodled a heart and line border around the edge.
I'd like to enter this project in to the following challenges;
Simon says stamp- cute (because I think it's a cute sentiment)


4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Lou...love the tone on tone effect you used...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Such a lovely background!! Pretty colors too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete