I’ve been playing with a gorgeous paper pad
from kaisercraft this week.
There are so many bits included I think it’s one
I’ll get a lot of makes out of.
Some of the papers inside are totally white with
a glossy pattern added to them. This makes them
perfect for adding colour to.
I experimented with adding watercolours
and brushos, using the gloss as a resist.
For this make I started by swiping my archival pad
over the gloss several times and then wiping
the excess off with a damp cloth.
I chose to mount this on to a watercolour design
from the pad and ran the archival ink pad around
the edges of both papers to give them a subtle border.
I cut a large and a small flower from one
of the page designs and edged them
with Potting Soil Archival ink
Using the back of my thumb nail
I curled the petals and layered
the flowers together.
In the centre I added a little button
coated in alchemy wax.
I completed the card with a sentiment
stamped in Archival aquamarine.
Again I edged it with the Archival ink.
The card is finished with a little
Wink of Stella and some liquid pearls for a bit of shimmer :)
Archival ink (aquamarine, potting soil)
Button (from stash)