Sunday, 4 June 2017

Cats and dogs

A little while back now I shared the original version of this card which featured just pooches. After the arrival of 'miaow you doin' I have created an updated version featuring some Moggies as well.

It's a pretty busy card compared to my usual style but I guess that's what happens when you have a new stamp set to play with!! I'm very excited to have just discovered a lawn fawn challenge blog and would like to enter this card in to their spring inspiration challenge.
I would also like to enter at SSS Wednesday anything goes and penny black and more anything goes.

Enjoy your day, Lou :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful card and great design! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist those cuties, love the banner.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun with all those cats and dogs, it's just adorable. Many thanks for joining in our 7th Birthday challenge at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is totally adorable! I love this happy group of playful cats and dogs; so cute! So glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete