Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Playing with inks

A little late to the party I know but I recently purchased some dylusions ink sprays from the craft barn and have been having a lot of fun playing and experimenting with them.
This is one of the first cards I have made with my experiments. I played around spraying ink directly in to card, on to a may and then picking it up, through a stencil and directly on to a stencil then making a print. This is what I did with this card;


I love the vibrancy of colours that you get with these inks! I simply mounted my stencil print panel on to a card blank, added some butterflies punched from more ink sprayed card along with some diamantes. The die cut is from lawn fawn fixed to vellum. Everything is finished off with a bit of compulsory stickles glitter. 

Challenges;


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that pretty background! Great colors too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining or Flower Power theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, love the sprayed look of this card, pretty colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete